Policies & Rules
We Are A Uniform School!
Our Colors Are Royal Blue and Yellow!
Wear Your Uniform Every day!
C.S. 112 2020-2021 Attendance Goals
This year we have a goal to make sure all students have 90% or better. In order to help improve your child’s attendance we are requesting that your child attends school, whether remotely or in person each and every day and on time. Frequent absenteeism and/or lateness has a negative impact on your child’s learning. Please help us help your child by improving their attendance.
It is our expectation that you will help us improve your child’s attendance and lateness by implementing some of the following strategies.
- Make all doctor’s appointments after-school or on the weekends.
- Making sure your child goes to bed early, giving them at least 8 hours of rest.
- Making sure you plan vacations during the summer and on school breaks.
- Having your child prepared for school the night before so they will be ready for success and on time for school.
- Get your child’s flu shots and vaccinations to keep them healthy during the winter months.
Please review the Monthly Attendance Chart which shows how much instructional time is missed when your child is out of school. Again working together we can improve their attendance and make sure that instructional gaps are not created.
CS 112 is dedicated to creating a safe, nurturing learning environment. It is our goal to provide high quality teaching and differentiated learning to stimulate critical thinking to prepare successful college-bound and career ready leaders of tomorrow.
Attendance Rate Chart
|Attendance % Rate||Days Absent||Approximation of Instruction Missed|
|85%||27||1 1/2 Months|
|75%||46||2 1/2 Months|
|65%||64||3 1/2 Months|
When you come to school everyday,
You are on the road to Success!
See you here each and every day and on time!
If you are out of school, you miss instruction!